Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear family, neighbors,crazy people, Today is a sad day because in the obit in the paper this morning I read the name of a good friend that had just died. He has been in a wheelchair for quite awhile but its sad to lose a good friend, His name was Ervin Crosbie and I've known him for quite a few years. As I know too well life goes on. My deepest sympatheys to his wife and family. On a brighter note my Granddaughter who has been waiting for a visa to come through to Brazil came through and soon she will be in the mission field in Brazil. Way to go Tiff. I'm so happy for you, Her younger brother is on his mission in France and has been for a year. Here at Terrace Grove we are waiting with baited breath for the new year to dawn. Really another day among days. What surprizes can it bring. I don't mean to be cynical. I love all of you and wish the best for everyone in the New Year.Love one another and Keep Smiling, Grandpa, Dad,

No comments:

Post a Comment