Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Arts Adventures

Dear Crazy people and friends another day in the life & times of Art. Today I together with Kim My oldest son went up to my house at 11:30 A .M. and got my Car. I drove my car down to wilson motor and kim followed me in his car. I had an appointment to have the car serviced and inspected for the new year so I can get a new licence due in January. We left the car and Kim & I went to Burger king for a hamburger & fries & a diet coke. We then came back to Terrace Grove and visited until 1:15 P.M. when Lynette the Service manager called & told me the car was ready. We then went up, got the car & paid the bill and back up home and put the car in the garage, oh by the way while at Burger King, Dave Rose came in together with his sister and her husband and Daves Mother and her husband. Its a regular thing for them almost every day. Mae & I used to see them every time we went there. Dave used to teach at the middle School here in town. I don't know whether he still does or not. He and Martha, his former wife used to live in the Twenty Third Ward when we were in that Ward years ago. 1990 to be exact. To all those who are interested we have about 4 inches of snow with more to come and colder than old Billy, as they used to say. It was an enjoyable day being with Kim,matbe not interesting to everybody, but very much so to me.Be Happy and kind to those you come in contact with. To all my children, Grandchildren, Great Grandchildren, friends & neighbors, I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. So is it still snowing? It just started here. You said Martha was Dave's former wife. What happened to her? Wasn't she a Jenkins? I love your blog. I'm glad you got to spend the day with Kim. I love you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems as if Wyoming is just as lucky, with the snow.. But I'm sure we have more wind, as usual. Sounds like you had an eventful day :) Love you Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art, this is a great blog. We're going to have to get Mindy to do a blog for our family. See what started. :) Maybe we'll surprise her for Christmas. Love you, Dave

    ReplyDelete