Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Arts Adventures

Dear Crazy people and friends & Relatives, This hasn't beeen one of my better weeks, Starting last Saturday I've been sick either with the flu or something,who knows I'd be cold and shaking for awile and then get burning up finaly it all came to a head yesterday when I got sick to my stomach and threw up everything which seemed to help but then I went to bed right after lunch and woke up at 9:00 P.M. thought it was 9:00A.M. got up put on my clothes washed my face took my Morning pills and went out in the Living room and thought Oh well Iv'e missed breakfast but why is it still dark outside at nine finaly I went out in the hall and caught the nurse and ask her if it was morning or night she said Art its nine, at night. so I looked in the mirror to see if I still knew who I was, went back out to the living room read for an hour came back in the bedroom took my night pills and went back to bed. Got up this morning not feeling real good but able to move performed my morning chores and went o breakfast at 7:15 A.M. I got up at 5:00 shaved. Anyhow its been an interesting time. Before I forget may I wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy Year and thank everyone for thier Kindness and friendship in the trying days of Maes & Grandmas, Great grandmas passing. I would'nt have made it without you. We've had some really programs and some in the spirit of giving, A piano teacher brought some of her students ,some were pretty good,some just tried hard but they tried and not only that they brought a whole bunch of cookies of different kinds for everybody. You can't beat that. Well its time for what dinner I'm going to eat so I'll say again Love one another, help one another and Love the Lord with all your heart

3 comments:

  1. Well I hope you start feeling better soon, Grandpa. We'll see you in a couple days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I were enjoying the sickness together. Hope you get better soon. We left town for a few days and it has been fun to catch up on what you have been doing. Sounds like everyone enjoyed all the new snow. we are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Teagan had a little gymnastic party last night and Kelty is starting to read little books. Take care grandpa. See you soon.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Grandpa!!!
    I love you and hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete