Wednesday, December 23, 2009

arts adventures

Dear Crazy people, friends,& Family,Its time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, This last week or so has been one of those weeks that one would like to forget at least part of. suffice to say I've been to the hospital at midnight to the emergency room iching all over as with hives only no hives,I've had my blood tested three or four times and taken tranuillizers and benidrill and still don't know exactely what is wrong with me but at least I feel a little better. I also have been privilliged to have been to two great programs, First last Sat afternoon my Son Scott got tickets to a Christmas Concert at the Kent Concert hall at U.S.U. put on by Craig Jessop and the music Dept at Utah state. They must have had at least 300 singers, Members of the orchestra, Dancers, Bell Ringers from the local Prespateriian church.All in all it was a great Christmas progam. Such wonderful singing and playing, & dancing. And then to add to the enjoyment of the Christmas season,Yesterday morning Michael Ballam and his family came and upstairs gave a program of Christmas caroles and songs, He really is quite a showman in addition to being agreat singer and musician and he really has a talented family. His oldest girl has a most beautiful voice and the other kids are almost as good. I must say I'm almost feeling better. Then sunday afternoon we had our family Christmas Party which was great. What a blessing a family is. As my oldest boy Kim says Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren are the greatest things anywhere. To all of you friends, neighbors, Familys, and Crazy people I love all of you and wish you all the very best of a merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thats cool that you got to hear that concert, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Merry Christmas to you to!
    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better, Grandpa! It was so wonderful to see you this past weekend, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. This is the link to my blog, so you have it, if you ever wonder what we're up to :) http://www.alison-cory.blogspot.com

    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete